Sunday, November 15, 2009

How A Band Works: Clinics for 2010

I have worked with countless worship leaders, singer/songwriters, bands, and musicians in my 16 yr touring and studio musician career. I love passing on any invaluable information that I have attained to help your church, band, or artist career. I basically work with your band, worship team, tech staff, studio, and/or solo act to attain the best possible sound, look, and feel that you can possibly attain. With my guide called How A Band Works: We will study the anatomy of a band, worship team, and/or solo act. With my method we will study Rhythm Section Basics, Role of Guitarists, Tasteful Playing, Stage Presence, Tone, Sound Production, Technical Aspects of Sound and Instrument Gear, and etc. If you are in need of work with your vocal team, or any single instrument with your band or team I have the staff and indvidual instrumentalists to help with any of my sessions to attain your goals. Please inquire at my email jonskaggs@hotmail.com or call 970-420-3852 for more Rates, Info, and Schedules.

I really look forward to working with you.. Please don't let lack of budget keep you from working with me or your team. I'm willing to work with your budget in order work with you. So don't be afraid to ask..

Look Below at a few videos I've compiled with some artists I've been fortunate enough to play for over the years.


Playing Drums for Brandon Heath at the 2009 40th Annual Dove Awards w/ the great Dan Muckala ..s/BGV's and the solid Gabe Ruschival on Bass. Also the Nashville Steppers showin us some dance moves

Playing Drums for Chris Sligh on the GMC. Also with the guitar virtuoso skills of Clint Milburn and the cool rock bass stances of my friend Walton B. Smith


Playing Drums for Nichole Nordeman at Celebrate Freedom in Dallas, TX. Also with the amazing Clint Lagerberg on Guitar and BGV's and my buddy and kid bass genius, Mr. Scott Lee


ALL ARTIST'S AND BANDS PLAYED FOR:

Lance Beaumont

Nichole Nordeman

Bethany Dillon

Brandon Heath

Warren Barfield

Josh Hoge

Chris Sligh

Casting Crowns

Meredith Andrews

Aaron Shust

The Afters

Josh Bates

Andrew Carlton

Jason Walker

Jeff Johnson Band

Shane and Shane

Matt Wertz

Dropknee

Joel Johns

Jourdan Burkes

The Black Bonnets

April Geesbreght

The Blue Hotel

Tim Bach

Flying Machine

Caleb Carruth

Chach Luevano

Noel Johnston

Mark Cuthbertson

Forty Days

John Carlson

Rodrigo Rodriguez

Moriah/Life of Riley

Tin Roof Riot

Tom Hemby

Tim Ward Band

Sean McCurley

Five Stone Canvas

Pherigo

Joey Wright

Union

Justin Cofield Band

Quentin Hope

Mark Philpot

Jordan Critz

Destination Known

The Continental Singers

Jeff Berry Band

Jared Wood



AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:



John Phillip Sousa Award (Trumpet - 1995)

Louie Armstrong Jazz Award (Trumpet/Drums - 95)

The Director's Award (Trumpet - 1992)

National School Choral Award - 1995

No comments: